Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Playing table top games

The game I chose was called "Pirate in a Bag".The game consist 2-4 players.
The components in the game require you to have
-one sheet of tokens
-90 cards:
(12 location cards)
(10 characters and ships)
(27 rumor cards)
 (41 treasure cards)
-12 dice
-Rule book

The only way to win the game is to win frames:
-winning a ship battle gets you 1 frame.
- Buying Treasure Island gives you 10 gold or two treasure cards per frame.
-Killing Davy Jones gives you 3 frames.
-Sinking a ghost ship gives you 2 frames.
-Removing a skeleton form a Port gives you 1 frame.
-Conquering a port gives you 1 frame.
- or eliminating the other player from the game gives you 2 frames.

The game felt so confusing at first,but what I learned from the rules and by playing the game was that you must conquer the Islands, take down you opponent and win as many frames as possible.
The recommendation for this game to people would be for teens rather than little kids because its so complex, that you need to try understand because its mostly strategy and knowing what cards to use on your opponent. Also you had to and buying supplies, taking other people islands or sinking their ship. What I like about this game was that it had a pirate theme. Also the drawing were front the Pirates of the Caribbean Lego set. I also enjoy having fun conquering and taking my friends stuff.The thing that I dislike about the game is that, the tokens were hard to cut because they were very small and needed to cut them perfectly.
 





The next game I play was called K.O. Arena
It consist of 17 players
The game requirements are:
-17 icons of the characters ( each player choose one character)
- A 6 sided dice
-Play mat
-cards (The card consist of the icon characters move sets.)
The point in the game is to try to kick your opponent off the stage to the side of the play mat.
In the game we had six people playing. The icon I choose was Yoshy duck because it had a really funny drawing of Yoshi. Each of my friends had to choose there characters to. Then we placed are characters on the play map. Next we need to role a dice to see who goes first.
During the game we had to try to kick are opponent out of the play mat by rolling a dice. We had to use are playing card to use are move. The playing cards consist the  move sets and character icon on the card.
Near the end of the game I came in 5 place because my friend rolled a 2 and kicked me out of the stage because I was the on e closes to her.
I felt that the game was kinda cheat because its where you place your character on the map your opponent might be next to and try to get a high roll and knock you out of the game. What I do like about the game is that it look like smash but the drawing and the words of the charters were so funny.








No comments:

Post a Comment