Tuesday, December 1, 2015

media

Create your own illuminated page that embodies one of your own observations about media.

My own observations are about video games as a part of the huge media industry. 
I am a video game artist who is majoring in game art and design. Video games have a massive impact on media because of the internet. The video games are playable on the PC, MAC, mobile apps and consoles that connect to the internet.  The internet allows players to connect to the latest games as well as other players online. Video games provide an opportunity for the gamer to role play in different scenarios. For example, the gamer may play as a first person shooter in MMORPG games. I believe many people use this media to interact with and within the digital world. 
I would like to design video games that are based on fantasy worlds, futuristic worlds and even traditional worlds. I would like to have my video games be beautiful and amazing so my audience would appreciate their experience.

In the video game industry, there are lots of components needed to make a video game.  To name a few there are the creators, the illustrators, the computer animation, the sound effects and production managers.  All these specialized people collaborate to create a single game for the video game industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment