Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Your work of voice

My voice in my work focuses on mythical or traditional art, and water. My art work focuses on Japanese art style like anime or realistic art of painting, but with a fantasy touch to it. I do a lot of digital work that focuses on characters and environments. It is based on  Japanese culture while mixing fantasy work in it.
My other voice is the water. Most of my art work focus on the ocean, lakes, rivers and other things that relate to water. Water reminds me of Hawaii. Sitting on the beach and staring at the sunset. The water feels warm reminding me of a fantasy life under water. I enjoy showing this work to other people to show how life is so calm staring at the ocean and watching the sunset. I usually paint or draw/ color the beach in Hawaii. I feel this nice vibe of calmness just sitting there giving me a body of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment